More Seafood

I mentioned in my last post that we went to a seafood market. While the oysters deserved their own post, the bounty did not stop there! We also made Thai Red Curry Mussels, recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay (although we did not make it on the grill).



And then there was this gorgeous Ahi fillet I got to take for lunch!

Without being able to use soy sauce, I kept the seasoning simple with lime juice and citrus salt, and a black sesame seed crust. Then I grilled the steak for 2 minutes on each side.

And this is what a Whole30 packed lunch looks like!

If you're feeling bored of your grocery store routine or just too tired for what the sous chef calls "a full shopping experience," I recommend taking the day off and going to a new market, specialty or otherwise. While the key to Whole30 is planning, I sometimes get overwhelmed with all the cooking ahead and decide to focus only on the next 24 hours. Remember the important things - don't let the plan stress you out and enjoy your food!

No comments:

Post a Comment